This month, I’m participating in a 31 day blogging challenge. I’m doing good to excellent. I’ve missed a few days but I have put in serious effort to make it. One of the other bloggers, Ms. Rae, listed 29 prompts for inspiration. I like number 17 best, “Tell us about seven things on your bucket list.” Then I realized I don’t really have a bucket list! I’ve started a few years ago but I don’t really keep it moving. In the spirit of that post, I’m starting my bucket list right now.
My Bucket List
- Sit on the board of a major foundation. This has been one of my goals forever.
- Be invited to speak in Sister’s Chapel at Spelman College.
- Visit Napa Valley for a winery tour. This is so easy for me. I just need to do it.
- Go skydiving.
- Run a marathon.
- Take my children to every state in the US.
- Go to the TED Conference.
These were the first 7 I thought of. I know I want to travel and see some new things but I’m not passionate about any one place or issue. I also have some new things I want to learn. Again, my blogging is challenging me because it made me think about what I want in life. This post is the beginning of a running list.